- Connect internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
- Boot your OS from an internal USB 2.0 jump drive / great for customized embedded systems
- Plug your USB flash drive directly to the motherboard for extra software security
- USB A to Motherboard / USB Port Motherboard
- Compatible with various USB 2.0 flash drives such as the Kingston Digital DataTraveler / SanDisk Cruzer / PNY Attache / Transcend JetFlash / Lexar JumpDrive and more
- $6.99 6.99
- $4.51 –
- Save: $2.48 (35%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Got a bad one 04/27/2013
Liked the fact that this cable is sheathed.
Ground wire came loose from the MB connector. After discovering this, I noticed that the ground wire was somewhat malformed near the insertion point to the connector, indicating a manufacturing glitch. I re-wired the good half to an old USB MB connector I'd saved from an old computer to make this cable usable.
I got a bad one, but I think that was just the luck of the draw.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!