- In-ear noise isolating
- Angled nozzle for added comfort
- Full spectrum sound with deep, enhanced bass
- Metal housing and extra-strength strain relief for durability
I got these IEMs for free with a monitor I puchased so I did no "reading" or research on quality IEMs. But when I got these they came in a nice little pouch for good storage, nice unexpected bonus. They fit well in my hears and the sound is fine... but I'm not audiophile. Given I paid $0 for them, I'm pretty happy.
1. The soft-rubber in-ear piece kind flips inside out when I take them out. Probably because I put them in too hard or something. Not a huge deal though.
2. The wire feels cheap, which means, I don't know how long they will last me. The wire is kind of short too: Good for phone (i.e. pocket) to head distances, less good for desktop to head distances.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!