- High passive noise attenuation
- Extremely small and lightweight
- Customizable ear adapter system
- Modern, bass-driven stereo sound
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Excellent Earphones for the price 05/10/2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX 301 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones - Black
- Fit perfectly in (my) Ears with the default attachements
- Very good Frequency response for Earphones of this size
- Comfortable (relative to OE headphones)
- Small and lightweight
- No case to carry around. So you need to put with the equipment (MP3 player etc) and/or zip lock to make sure it does not get ruined when transporting
- As many people noted, when you move the wires you hear a rustling sound, however I think this is the nature of the design of IE earphones
- No volume control
At full price, I think this would be a good value, on sale it is a superb value. This is my first set of in-ear headphones and I am amazed how much more comfortable they are versus OE headphones, and how good the sound is relative to the size. I would have given it 4.5 stars. As I realize that not everyone will get it on the same sale price, 4 starts are appropriate
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!