- IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- Data LifeGuard: Advanced algorithms monitor your drive continuously so it stays in optimum health.
- NoTouch Ramp Load Technology: Safely positions the recording head off the disk surface to protect your data.
- Package includes a hard drive only - no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary.
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- $69.99 69.99
- $49.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (29%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
reliable,,, haven't had a single problem.
initial read speed is above 130MB/s which is good for a mechanical HDD. Its silent,, no noise. makes virtually no heat at all.
1TB is enough space for the average user. i can install every game i own on it and still have room for all my music
HDD price isn't back down to where it should be yet. but this isn't a problem specific to this drive..
this drive is priced really well compared to the other drives available right now.
I often read reviews on here by individuals claiming to have used drives in a office environment and saying a very high percentage of them failed within a short time. i know that many of you readers see the numbers *7 out of 8* and think to yourself. avoid this drive!! well i am telling you that its not the drives at all.. its simply that the builder has tried to save money on all of the computers they built by buying cheap power supplies. the powersupply's job is to provide a nice clean source of power for all the parts. however a cheap powersupply does a bad job of it, and can often produce nasty spikes of power that is stressful to computer parts. the hardrive has no filtration to prevent damage from power fluctuation, unlike every other component in a computer. this makes the hardrive the first part to fail from a cheap psu. I repair electronics, and i have also been building my own computers for the last 12 years. take my word for it. buy a good powersupply, and stick to WD or Seagate and you will be fine.
57 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!