- Intel Q77
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 1600/1333/1066
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Good board for ubuntu 12.04 06/24/2013
Everything seems to work great out of the box:
* BIOS allows control of processor speed step
* Both NICs work out of the box in Ubuntu 12.04 (we've seen no issues similar to what another reviewer complained about)
* low profile ram configuration is great for fitting into a small case
* mini PCI slot works, has panel cut out to run cables out of.
Mostly minor issues:
* would be nice to get a full length x16 PCI slot on the board.
* SATA connectors are surprisingly hard to get cables out of (good or bad depending on if you need to swap cables or not)
* mini-PCI panel cutout has very sharp edges, cuts into cables
We've ordered 15 of these boards, so far no RMAs!
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!