- Record sharp, vibrant HD 1080p videos that capture the smallest details
- Video chat in fluid HD 720p on Skype, Google Hangouts, FaceTime for Mac and most other major video calling services
- Enjoy flexibility, performance and fluidity that built-in webcams can't match
- 360-degree full motion rotational camera, fold-and-go portability and tripod-ready base
- Premium autofocus for razor sharp images, even in close-ups
- Built-in microphone filters out background noise
- Record clear videos even with dim or poorly backlit settings thanks to automatic light correction
- Works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS and Android. This product is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.6x as a plug and play camera
- $69.99 69.99
- $39.99 –
- Save: $30.00 (43%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
So far, so good. 07/09/2013
This review is from: Logitech HD Webcam C615 with Fold-and-Go Design and 360-Degree Swivel
Good picture, good sound - according to folks on the other end for Skype sessions.
Haven't found a way to reduce the resolution on my end (to less than 1080/HD) to accommodate my friends living around the world with slow connections. This could be a Skype issue - not being able to throttle down my traffic to allow my other party more headroom.
Have had a bunch of cameras before - and all but these higher end Logitech's have been useless. I'll stick with them until they sell me a lemon - but I don't bottom feed and expect the world, either. You usually get what you pay for.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!