- Intelligent eco mode, Call block; Silent mode
- Smart wall-mount
- Expandable up to 6
- Up to 4-way conferencing capability
- Caller waiting caller ID
- Handset locator and intercom
- Answering machine
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Be Warned 07/17/2013
Price, size, looks, comes with Ni-MH batteries
- Not covered by Panasonic Warranty in Canada according to Panasonic.
My Phone broke after 11 months. They say this model is being sold only in US and if you check the manual that comes with unit, it confirms that. Warranty applies only to US and Puerto Rico.
- our phone had problem with sound quality from day 1. Apparently many Panasonic DECT 6 phones do (according to the web) !!! Panasonic was not handling the warranty issue well from the beginning (poor service - lots of contradicting info). In the end I got cold email from "Sonia" saying "your model is not covered in Canada"- (previous responses were ok with warranty in Canada - I even got authorization for returning the product, LOL. Big, messy company.
I would not buy Panasonic DECT 6 phones, period, especially this model since it is not covered by warranty in Canada.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!