- NVIDIA Geforce GT 750M SLI
- Intel Core i7 4th Gen 4700MQ (2.40 GHz)
- 12 GB Memory 1 TB HDD 8 GB SSD
- 15.6" 1920 x 1080
- 1 x HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.0 1 x USB 2.0
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Powerful machine. 07/26/2013
- Fast 4th gen CPU
- Dual GeForce 750m GPU's (SLI)
- Beautiful Full HD Anti-glare (Matte) screen
- Speakers are very loud and the sound quality is excellent
- Comfortable back-lit keyboard
- Easy hardware access (replacing HDD/RAM takes 5 minutes)
- Low battery life ( Obviously it consumes a lot of power with this powerful hardware)
- Build quality could be better but considering the price and the specs I can't complain
I have upgraded from the 5400 rpm 1tb HDD to a Samsung 840 Pro SSD to maximize performance,I have also installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
This laptop can run almost any game on Ultra high settings in Full HD resolution.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!