- Intel Core i3 3rd Gen 3227U (1.90 GHz)
- 6GB DDR3 Memory 500 GB HDD
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 1366 x 768
- Windows 8
Great laptop 07/26/2013
2) 13.3 inch screen
3) touchpad - left & right click buttons with seperations. I HATE HATE HATE the integrated touchpads that are coming in today's laptops.
4) Plenty of connectors - 3 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI, integrated headphone-mic input, Ethernet port for when wifi is not available,
5) Fan is not too loud
1) Ports are covered with flaps. Makes it a mission trying to initialy connect HDMI cable or usb's.
2) Battery life
3) 1368x768 screen res
For a $350-$375 range laptop, it's a very good device. I realized when I bought it, it doesn't have a touch screen, backlit keyboard or any of the other frills, some $800-$1000 laptops have. Hence, it's a great buy at it's point price.
Speakers work, keyboard is nice, love the mousepad, portable enough because of it's size and weight. I'd recommend this to someone who doesn't do a lot of memory intensive tasks. I use it for word/excel doc, music, movies, surfing and burning cds/dvds.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!