- Record sharp, vibrant HD 1080p videos that capture the smallest details
- Video chat in fluid HD 720p on Skype, Google Hangouts, FaceTime for Mac and most other major video calling services
- Enjoy flexibility, performance and fluidity that built-in webcams can't match
- 360-degree full motion rotational camera, fold-and-go portability and tripod-ready base
- Premium autofocus for razor sharp images, even in close-ups
- Built-in microphone filters out background noise
- Record clear videos even with dim or poorly backlit settings thanks to automatic light correction
- Works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS and Android. This product is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.6x as a plug and play camera.
- $69.99 –
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Great all prupose web cam 07/28/2013
This review is from: Logitech HD Webcam C615 with Fold-and-Go Design and 360-Degree Swivel
- Works across XP, Win7 32/64, OSX, major Linux distros
- Logitech software is decent (disable auto starting parts) and works with wide variety of third-party software.
- Fine video quality for conferencing w/o killing CPU in 720 resolution.
- Fold up into and egg shape. Makes for easy packing and protects the lens.
- Tripod socket
- Being able to pivot camera left-right and up-down makes positioning the unit very easy.
- Mono mic is fine for conferencing
- Auto focus is stable and works well. Some other web cams seem to constantly adjust, throwing the image out of focus more than if there was no auto focus at all.
- If you don't need h.
- Low light performance isn't that great.
- Does not have hardware support for H.264 as some higher-end unit do.
This is probably the best all-purpose web cam around at the moment. Others have better optics, stereo sound, higher resolution or are smaller. But, if you want one that will fit on almost any screen, shelf, desk, or a tripod; be able to angle the lens; good video and still quality; work across multiple OSes; have decent hardware requirements; and fold up and pack securely this is a great choice.
5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!