- Wireless Digital Game Sound
- 50 mm speakers; 2.4/5GHz Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Chat boost and microphone monitor
- Designed for Xbox 360 and compatible with Xbox One w/ Stereo Headset Adapter
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
If you're Sound Whoring... Get This 08/05/2013
1.Great range for a 5.1Dolby digital headset. Likely due to the dual band 2.4/5 GHz WiFi frequencies it can operate on.
2. Crystal clear surround sound that can be adjusted to different, multiple angles, so you know which direction the opposition is coming from before you actually see them.
3. No noticeable clicks/static/interference that you might find in older headsets. Again, likely due to 2.4/5 GHz dual band.
4. Chatting works well, even for someone like me who murmurs & mumbles while chatting.
5. Handy beeping warning when your headset batteries are about to die, so you can swap them out before the start of the next multiplayer match.
6. No discomfort, & fairly light when used over prolonged period of gameplay.
7. Definitely noticeable advantage in score.
8. TosLink optical cable included.
1. Not exactly cheap, but well worth the money spent, especially if you are an avid gamer.
2. Volume low when initially used out of the box. Put a scare into me until it automatically adjusted itself & the problem went away.
Read the instructions first before using.
Hold down side button on transceiver for 10 seconds, then do the same with the power button on the headset until you hear the beep.
Multiple uses for this headset.
It can be connected & used with anything that has a toslink optical cable connection, such as home theater system, blu-ray player, or TV with optical out port.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!