- Smart phone, iPad/iPhone/iPod, tablets, GPS, bluetooth headset, MP3/MP4 players and other devices which can be charged via 5V USB interface.
- 5V USB Output
- 5V/1A & 5V/2.1A dual output
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Good Capacity, Decent Output 08/08/2013
1) 7,200 mAh @ 3.7v. Converted to 5v is approximately 4000 mAh @ 5v.
2) 1 A output for one port and 2 A output for other port (if used exclusively).
3) LED indicator of remaining capacity
Requires a micro USB connector for charging?
It's pretty common now, but it would have been nice to have been a mini USB instead.
Keep in mind that you will need a USB charger capable of outputting at least 700 mAh I'd recommend a USB charger with at least 2 A output to ensure a quicker charging of the battery pack. Otherwise, it'll take ~5 hours to charge the battery pack from 5% to 100% using a 1 A output charger.
As you're probably aware by now, when both ports are in use together, each port only puts out 1 A each.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!