- Dual Socket R (LGA2011), supports Intel Xeon 5-1600 / 2600 / 4600 & v2 series
- Supports Quad Channel DDR3 1866 memory, 16 DIMM slots, Max. 512GB
- 4 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x4, 1 PCI
- 8 SATA2 (3.0 Gb/s) by Intel C602, Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 2 SATA3 (6.0 Gb/s) by Intel C602, Supports RAID 0, 1
- 4 x Intel 82574L LAN, Support PCIE Quad Gigabit LAN
- $449.99 449.99
- $369.99 –
- Save: $80.00 (18%)
- $1.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
VMware Issues 08/28/2013
Great motherboard for visualization workloads. Same issue installing ESXi 5.1. It looks like this motherboard does not support booting GPT disks. Will need to test workaround.
ASrock. Can you fix the issue with booting ESXi 5.x. Also can users confirm if they have VT-d (passthrough) working on this motherboard?
Great board, need to fix some issues (BIOS Update). Fair price
Dear ASRock Customer
Thank you for your purchase and review. Previous review has resolved the issue by changing the command line to "runweasel formatwithmbr".
The mainboard supported VT-d, for more information, please visit the link under page 75 "ftp://22.214.171.124/manual/EP2C602-4LD16.pdf".
If you have any technical questions please contact us at http://www.ASRock.com/support/tsd.asp. We can assist you shortly.
Tech Support Email: user@ASRockamerica.com
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!