- 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 850 MHz
- Boost Clock 925MHz
- 1 x Single-Link DVI-D 1 x Dual-Link DVI-I 1 x HDMI (with 3D) 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1792 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Powerful but not perfect 09/18/2013
* Fantastic price to performance ratio that you come to expect from Radeon products
* Able to push 1100/1400 playing FFXIV for 7 hours straight without ever getting above 60C or dipping below 55fps
* Fans were quieter than my previous PowerColor 6950
* Sleeping Dogs with high rez pack on max(sans extreme AA ofcourse) never dipped below 65fps on stock settings versus old card only able to manage 45-
*FarCry 3 actually playable now with 1100/1400 OC managing 50-55 fps the whole time on max settings.
* Runs hot. Without my PC door open and without 150mm house fan blowing in my case, Sapphire Trixx recorded 92C!
* After about 20 min in playing FFXIV I started getting really bad artifacts which made me worry about having to RMA it. Luckly after re-installing drivers and opening my PC door like I mentioned above; It has yet to break 60C
My case fans are the primary reason why this card ran so hot, but my previous card was able to run in this scenario overclocked for 18 months without a single issue, so for that alone I have docked an egg.
$200 after MIR is a steal for this card and made even better by the fact that I sold my old carx on top of that for $140 :D
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!