- Intel Z77
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 2667(OC)/ 2400(OC)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Great MoBo for $154.99 09/23/2013
- This motherboard has the best BIOS I've seen so far
- High quality board layout for an affordable price
- Very easy to to install and the board is properly labeled
- I replaced my Micro-ATX with this board and one of the problem is that, my RAM is now touching the CPU fan. It didn't used to with my Micro-ATX.
- There is an extra standoff required for Micro-ATX (just below the first PCIe slot) that should be removed. If this is not removed, it shorts the board and causes many issues including setting up a Network. This standoff needs to be removed before installation since it may cause this board to fry.
- No warning about this shorting area on the board...I have to dig the information up.
- After figuring out the standoff issue, the board ran smoothly.
- This issue is well documented in the MSI website/forum...not sure why it's not included as a warning in the instruction booklet.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!