- IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- Data LifeGuard: Advanced algorithms monitor your drive continuously so it stays in optimum health.
- NoTouch Ramp Load Technology: Safely positions the recording head off the disk surface to protect your data.
- Package includes a hard drive only - no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary.
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- $69.99 69.99
- $49.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (29%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Failed. Badly. 09/25/2013
Came with a good combo.
Let's see: The drive had some write issues out of the box, got really laggy with the OS near the end, and one day I go and turn it on and it just wont start. I re-install the OS to the secondary drive, a 32 GB SSD, and after running diagnostics and attempting to re-format, i realized the drive had gone bad (raw) and there was no way to fix it. Disappointed with this product. Severely. Don't buy it, it's not worth it. Pick something else. Anything else. Oh, and did I mention it took less than 5 days to fail from the day it was delivered?
It seems WD has a high failure rate. So much for 1TB storage.
Dear user, our drives are rigorously tested to ensure they are in good working condition before they leave our warehouses. It is unfortunate that you are experiencing problems with your Hard Drive after such a short time frame. We understand your situation and will gladly replace your in-warranty drive, as we stand by our products and their associated warranties.
How to get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) or replace a defective product under warranty
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!