- Dual Socket R (LGA2011), supports Intel Xeon 5-1600 / 2600 / 4600 & v2 series
- Supports Quad Channel DDR3 1866 memory, 16 DIMM slots, Max. 512GB
- 4 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x4, 1 PCI
- 8 SATA2 (3.0 Gb/s) by Intel C602, Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 2 SATA3 (6.0 Gb/s) by Intel C602, Supports RAID 0, 1
- 4 x Intel 82574L LAN, Support PCIE Quad Gigabit LAN
- $449.99 449.99
- $369.99 –
- Save: $80.00 (18%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
updated review 12/05/2013
Supports v2 processors, 16 RAM slots, includes support for 6 SATA3 devices. I had a great technical support person.
QC -- I received 2 bad boards before getting one that worked.
Updated review: ASRock support was VERY responsive and helpful. My contact there pulled a new board, tested it with a good approximation of my configuration, and swapped it with my defective board. New board works very well. Still not happy about having 2 bad ones, but impressed with the efforts they made to fix the problem.
6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!