- German-engineered mechanical key switches with gold contacts (Cherry MX blue)
- No key cap inscriptions
- Full n-key rollover with included PS2 adapter, and 6 keys with USB
- Enhanced 104-key layout with two Windows keys
- Glossy black upper enclosure and matching black USB cable - Darth Vader approved
- Two-port USB 2.0 hub allows for syncing and charging iPhone, iPod and USB compatible devices
- Extra long 6.6 Feet cable that goes through your desk grommet to keep your workspace neat and tidy
- Compatible with PS/2 and USB KVM switches
- Blue LEDs for Num Lock, Caps Lock, and Scroll Lock
Next Level 12/08/2013
This review is from: Das Keyboard DASK3ULTMS1 Black USB Wired Standard Model S Ultimate Keyboard
Don't laugh but I was playing Fallout 3 and whenever you hack a computer in the game you get the clicky clack keystroke sound that this keyboard makes and it is fantastic. Music to the ears. After playing the game, I remembered Das Keyboard and have always wanted one. Finally bought one and I love it. The thing looks awesome on my desk too.
The keys are satin and the housing is gloss which makes it look and feel beautiful and well built. This thing is a tank in weight. I like that it feels like a rock. Has USB ports on the side 2.0 that are great if I want to quickly plug in thumb drives or phones or what not.
Installation was easy and it comes with a USB pass through for the side ports and a USB with a PS2 adapter if you want for the keyboard.
Glossy and black so smudges can be seen, but comes with a microfiber cloth to clean it up.
packaging let me down. Presentation needs to be upped on this amazing keyboard.
Obviously loud so consider having an office with a door so you don't drive everyone crazy.
Keeps plebs off my keyboard which is both funny and useful.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!