- Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port over USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Transfer all of your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- USB bus-powered
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
- Activity and Link LED indicators
- $54.99 54.99
- $24.99 –
- Save: $30.00 (55%)
- $4.98 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Does as advertised. No problems to date. 12/10/2013
This review is from: J5create JUE130 USB 3.0 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Using it on a laptop with a blown ethernet jack. Installation on Windows 7 was pretty simple. Windows update didn't work but I had wifi so I pulled down the driver from their website. I haven't had any problems with it since then. I can unplug and then plug it back in while maintaining ethernet port parameters. Sleep mode doesn't mess up ethernet jack.
Another bonus is that their linux driver contains all the source code. That's always nice.
Nothing of note. This just works.
Based on the ASIX AX88179 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!