- 4 USB 3.0 ports with individual LED working indicator
- USB 3.0
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Beware the cable 12/10/2013
- The hub itself works wonders (~140MBps combined through it for sustained periods of time).
- The device indicator is cool.
- The logo lights up (not terribly bright, unlike a lot of other blue LED things).
- The cable turned out to be an issue.
- The top casing/bottom panel comes off if pulled too hard (e.g. You have it velcroed to a surface).
When I first connected it to my older VAIO, it only showed up as a 2.0 hub. I reinstalled/updated every 3.0 driver applicable, but no luck. On a whim, I traded the cable for the one on my external hard drive, an lo and behold it works fine. Then I turn around and put that cable to my hard drive, and that works fine! So the cable and the hub don't get along... Oh, well...
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!