- 6 cups cooked rice (3 cups uncooked rice) capacity.
- Removable, non-stick pot.
- Auto-switches from "cook" to "keep-warm" function to keep food fresh before serving.
- Vented Tempered glass lid lets you monitor the cooking cycle.
- Cool touch side handles for safe handling
- $25.99 25.99
- $20.99 –
- Save: $5.00 (19%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
not impressed 12/16/2013
This review is from: Elite Cuisine ERC-003 6-Cup Rice Cooker with Glass Lid, White
small, generates little excess heat, does not require much power.
no non-stick on cooking container, temp / moisture sensor miscalibrated, seriously doubt that metal cooking container will survive several more attempts to scrub off toasted rice residue without losing its already poor surface. Needs guessing as to when to turn off or reduce heat to stop possible charring of food items placed in it.
I suppose it would be good for soups or stews, but for rice it is a constant battle as to when to properly turn off or reduce heat to prevent the rice on the bottom from turning dark brown, as well as the rest of the rice sticking to the container as well. Best thing I can say about it is: this item works well while under constant supervision and can probably last so long as it is carefully cleaned each time after it is used to prevent more scratches from the cleaning attempts causing more food to stick next time.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!