- Two 5.25" Bi-Laminate composite dynamic balance drivers stiff with good damping for high efficiency, excellent bass and midrange clarity with lower distortion.
- 1-inch Fabric/Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Dome Tweeter with powerful Neodymium magnet structure delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Features non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75"-thick baffles to ensure cleaner, clearer, more lifelike sound quality.
- Tuned Flared Port minimizes port noise for good low frequency extension with low distortion, resulting in natural, full-bodied sound with rich bass.
- Magnetically-shielded Polk Audio CS1B can be put at any proximity to display devices such as TVs and LCD monitors without loss of sound quality caused by interference. Reversible-design cabinets can be turned upside down to aim "up" when placed under a video monitor.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
This review is from: Polk Audio CS1 Series II Center Channel Speaker (Black) Single
you cant beat the egg just buy it already
its bigger than what you think
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!