- Up to 100MB/s (Read)
- Attractive Aluminum body with metal finish
- Snap-on cap design to prevent cap loss
- Super-Fast USB 3.0 interface
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS 9.X and Linux Kernel 2.4 or higher, with no device driver needed
- $20.99 –
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Damaged USB Storage w/OTG 12/30/2013
Works fine with my PC
I'm using a 9pin USB3.0 OTG cable to connect to my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but get a "Damaged USB storage" message on my phones notification area.
I can connect a USB2.0 flash drive to the phone using the OTG cable but for some reason this USB3.0 drive keeps giving an error. I'm not sure what's wrong but I'd rather of spent the money on a USB2.0 drive. I may have to RMA it if I can't resolve this issue.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!