- Convenient - small, capless and pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Durable - metal casing with sturdy ring
- Supports Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista & Mac
- $6.99 6.99
- $6.79 –
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
This review is from: Kingston 16GB DataTraveler SE9 USB 2.0 Flash Drive (DTSE9H/16GBZ)
- looks good
- hard metal, can't see how it could break *physically*
- Died after a few weeks. Now whenever I reboot my computer and the thumb drive is plugged in, the POST freezes for 3 minutes. It also freezes when I try to write/read on it.
- was painfully slow when it was still working
Hi, I'm Jewel with Kingston Technical Support. We are here to help and can replace the drive under it's five year warranty. Please call us at 1-800-435-0640 (USA and Canada only) M - F 6am - 6pm PT and I or another available Technician will assist you. Please be sure to have the part in question on hand when you call.
Thank you for selecting Kingston as your upgrade partner.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!