- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 3.0" Clear View Vari-Angle LCD
- DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor
- 3.7 fps Burst Shooting & 100-6400 ISO
- Full HD 1080p Video W/ Manual Exposure
- 63 Zone Dual-Layer Metering
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Solid build, feels great to use. Helps me take wonderful pictures. Of course, it deserves to be paired with a good lens such as a 28 mm f/1.8 or 40 mm f/2.8. With such lenses, it can capture incredible images.
None except the mediocre kit lens.
No this is not a pro-level camera, but it takes darn fine pictures. Take the money you save on this camera body and invest in high quality lenses ... you won't regret it.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!