- Two 6.5" Bi-Laminate composite dynamic balance drivers stiff with good damping for high efficiency, excellent bass and midrange clarity with lower distortion
- 1" Fabric/Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Dome Tweeter with powerful Neodymium magnet structure delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments
- Features non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75"-thick baffles to ensure cleaner, clearer, more lifelike sound quality
- Tuned Flared Port minimizes port noise for good low frequency extension with low distortion, resulting in natural, full-bodied sound with rich bass
- Magnetically-shielded Polk Audio CS2B can be put at any proximity to display devices such as TVs and LCD monitors without loss of sound quality caused by interference. Reversible-design cabinets can be turned upside down to aim "up" when placed under a video monitor
Last Piece to the puzzle complete 01/26/2014
This review is from: Polk Audio CS2 Series II Center Channel Speaker (Black) Single
Price, Sound, it does for a 10 inch much more than I expected. I am adding another as my receiver is dual sub possible and it version of Synced.
None so far. I thought well I have other subs, is is a dual sub receiver. No,,,
Even lower end Polk Speakers, thankfully unlike only expensive products. If I had these on some 20K setup, I would surely drop a star You do not use this with that and we do not use with theirs. Very happy and look forward to stay mostly with a nice break in and then hope to rock the Video audio room
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!