- Steel EATX Full Tower
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout
- Patent pending ModuVent design, allowing the user to either have optimal silence or optimal airflow
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned
- Supports up to 4 radiators (1 X 280/240mm, 1 X 240mm, 1 X120mm & 1 X 140/120mm)
- Integrated 3 Speed Fan Controller
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze
- Removable Dust Filters
- 2x USB3.0 2x USB 2.0, Audio In/Out Front Ports
- $139.99 –
- $14.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
most sound proof case ever! 01/28/2014
This review is from: Fractal Design Define XL R2 Titanium Silent EATX Full Tower Computer Case
Sound damping is top notch. Includes three fans and a basic fan controller, if needed. Front looks sleek and impressive. Excellent cable routing options. SSD drives mount perfectly to existing trays.
Heavy and very tall, will not fit inside most computer desks.
Will buy again, sound damping is totally worth it.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!