- Mini-ITX Desktop
- USB / Audio Front Ports
- 300W Power Supply
- 1 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 1 x 3.5" HDD (1 T) 1 x 3.5" HDD (0.8 T) Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Good small mini-ITX case 02/09/2014
This review is from: IN WIN IW-BP655.300TBL Black Mini-ITX Desktop Computer Case 300W Power Supply
Small, room for a full-size DVD/Blu-Ray drive. 300 watt power supply should support most setups.
USB2 only on front panel. Power switch needs improvement. Not many places to attach cable ties.
I use a i7-4770 for H.264 encoding, so this small system has some horsepower. Improvements I would make in a new version of this case:
* Get rid of 5.25in bay and shrink the case a bit more.
* Make the side vent better suited for a 120mm fan (you can mount one there, but it isn't exactly designed for it).
* Switch front panel from USB2 to USB3.
* Provide places to mount cable ties.
* Improve power switch.
Gigabyte GA-B85N motherboard
Crucial M500 240GB msata SSD
Arctic F8 & F12 PWM case fans
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!