- Up to 100MB/s (Read)
- Attractive Aluminum body with metal finish
- Snap-on cap design to prevent cap loss
- Super-Fast USB 3.0 interface
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS 9.X and Linux Kernel 2.4 or higher, with no device driver needed
- $20.99 –
- $0.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Good at first then dies 02/17/2014
The casing is nice. The drive works at a good USB 3.0 speed when it does work.
Drive died within 2 weeks of purchase. Replacement drive died within about 4 weeks of use. This isn't constant usage. This is 1-2x per week to transfer files usage.
The warranty is great, but I feel negligent in trusting this brand with mission critical data for my job.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you are having difficulties with our product.
We provide lifetime warranty for this product, please contact us directly and one of our representatives will assist you.
ADATA Customer Service Department: 1-888-962-3282 Option 4 for Support or email us at email@example.com
ADATA Customer Service Center
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!