- Next-generation desktop performance hard drive designed to intensify your PC experience
- Improved Architectural Designs: Dual Core Processor, High Resolution Controller (HRC), StableTrac Technology
- Improved Data Protection: Vibration Control Technology (VCT), Corruption Protection Technology (CPT), NoTouchTM Ramp Load Technology
- Industry-leading 5-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Package includes a hard drive only - no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary
- $159.99 159.99
- $124.99 –
- Save: $35.00 (22%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
I'm sure it would make a fine paper weight.
Drive was DOA. Made a horrible noise when I installed it, then it never would mount. Would show up in bios as 0mb, never showed up in Windows, would not allow me to format.
I really wanted this to work, and I still do. I have an RMA, hopefully they'll send me a good one this time. Love Newegg, first time I've ever got a bad product from them.
Hello stubs, we apologize for the inconvenience as this is not the intended experience for this product. Please note that all Western Digital products are tested and determined to meet WDs stringent quality standards before they are shipped to our retailers. Our goal is to provide world class customer service, and part of that goal in this situation would be to replace your drive and investigate the cause relating to the products defect.
How to get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) or replace a defective product under warranty http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at 1 (800) 275-4932, or via our support website at: http://support.wdc.com/rs
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!