- AMD A88X (Bolton D4)
- Athlon/A- Series (FM2+)
- DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333
- $110.99 110.99
- $89.99 –
- Save: $21.00 (19%)
- $1.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Good feature set. Black PCB.
Dead on arrival. Very disappointing.
RMA in progress. Will update review upon receipt of new part.
Thank you for your comments. We apologize for your difficulty with your GIGABYTE product. Please contact us at email@example.com with the case number 106801 in the e-mail subject line. We will provide personalized service and analysis to help solve your issue ASAP. If the matter is urgent, please send us your contact number, and we will contact you.
For no POST/display issue, please check the following:
1. Be sure the CPU is supported by this motherboard, for CPU support list please go to the GIGABYTE website.
2. Check memory requirement and memory installation, be sure the memory is/are seated properly. You may test the board with a single stick to rule a single bad stick of memory.
3. Be sure the ATX 24-Pin and ATX 12V 4 or 8-Pin are plugged in firmly into the board.
4. Check for visible bent or broken pin(s) in the CPU itself (AMD CPU).
5. If you have an add-on video card installed, please check if the card requires additional powers 4, 6, or 8 Pin PCIE power.
6. Test the board on a non-conductive surface or test bench to rule out the grounding possibility.
7. Check monitor for video input selection, VGA, DVI, or HDMI.
8. Avoid using any video adapter or KVM switch.
9. Test with different video cable.
10. Clear the CMOS by taking out the CMOS battery from the battery socket, leave it out for 5 minutes and place it back after that (positive side faces up).
GIGABYTE VIP Support Team
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!