- Xbox One Console
- Kinect Sensor for Xbox One
- Wireless Controller
- Chat Headset
- HDMI cable
- Power Supply
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Great Console 02/28/2014
This review is from: Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
- Software is very fast for switching between apps and games and navigating.
- It might be $100 more than the PS4, but is worth it.
- Kinect is surprisingly very good. Voice commands can be clunky at times, but overall much better than the original.
- System is powerful and can run 1080p native on some games, others are at 720p or higher but you really won't notice a difference.
- New party chat system and friends list (coming March 11 for everyone) is great! It feels like the old 360's setup, but improved in appearance. (Currently in the beta program for it).
- Good games list now and coming in the future.
Controller is absolutely perfect. Rumble motors are amazing and I can't find a single complaint about it.
- Console looks good, even being bulky it is nice in appearance and the black matte and gloss go well.
- Overall, definitely worth the price for any gamer.
- All games do not run at 1080p native, but truly isn't a problem or noticeable.
- Games list is good, but still currently lacking a bit. Larger than current PS4 exclusive line-up, however.
- $499 is expensive for most people, but in the long run worth it.
- Overall, really no terrible cons. All easy to deal with or will be fixed soon.
If you want overall graphics, get a PC. If you want enjoyable Single Player games, get a PS4. If you want all around entertainment package, the best of the best Multiplayer experience, great Single Player Campaigns, and a solid software system for gaming, get an Xbox One.
I would recommend this to any gamer.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!