- Connect a 4-position headset to a computer that has separate microphone and audio ports
- Connect your newer headsets (audio & microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications (Skype / chat programs)
- Compact design for maximum portability
- a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag
- Headset Splitter Adapter Cable / 3.5mm Headset Splitter
- Compatible with various laptops that have a seperate mic and audio ports such as the HP ProBook 450 G1 / Lenovo Thinkpad T400
- $10.99 10.99
- $7.09 –
- Save: $3.90 (35%)
- $0.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Good product 03/07/2014
This review is from: StarTech MUYHSFMM 3.5mm 4 Pin to 2x 3 Pin 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter F-M
Great product for splitting the audio and microphone from headsets with an inline mic. This is necessary on PCs that do not recognize inline mics.
On the end of each output of the Y splitter, there is a small imprint of a mic and a headset to separate the two outputs. But because the wire is black, it's hard to tell which is which at a quick glance. It would have been easier if the product used colors, like the standard green/pink labels.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!