- Brushed Aluminum and Steel Mini-ITX
- 2 x USB 3.0 / 1 x Headphone Port / 1 x Microphone Port Front Ports
- ATX (not included) Power Supply
- 1 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2 x 3.5" / 2.5" Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- $82.99 –
- $62.99 after $20.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Corsair Obsidian 250D 04/10/2014
It's big for a mini-ITX case so it's not as much of a pain to work in as most of them are and it can fit a full size GPU and ATX PSU. It has good airflow and a pretty clever layout. It has good air filtration. I like how it looks.
It's big for a mini-ITX case and that might be a problem if smallness is an important criteria in your case decision. A 240mm x 30mm radiator won't fit with most motherboards. My only major complaint is that it desperately needs another 5mm of room between the mobo and the 120mm fan mounts. I've heard a lot of people are having problems with their H100i pumps making a grinding noise that appears to be caused by the horizontal motherboard mount. Corsair cases not being suitable for Corsair coolers is lame.
If it wasn't for the radiator clearance issue this would be the ultimate mini-ITX case.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!