- Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 / 1 x Audio/Mic Front Ports
- 3 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- $94.99 –
- $5.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Excellent Case 04/24/2014
* Extremely useful for water cooling and air cooling Overclocking madness.
* High Quality Plastic and Metal
* White, with Black trim and Blue Lighting
* Very compatible with most setups, including those involving a large video card (large as in long)
* 6 HDD Bays, 3 of which can be removed completely to make more room for large video cards
* Standard Audio plugs up top in front
* 2x USB 2.0 and 2x USB 3.0 ports up top in front
* PSU mounts in the bottom, and this case comes with a filter for the psu fan, allowing you to draw fresh air from outside the case to cool it.
* 3 Speed Fan controller up top in front, allows you too control 6 fans at once (I THINK 6, maybe 4.)
* "Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions"
None as of yet, I've had two builds in this case in the 9 months that I've had it, and it's awesome.
All in all, great case, no complaints. You get more than your money's worth with this one. It's very sturdy and just has so many nice features for the price. Awesome for overclocking, VERY good airflow possible with this case. I especially like the bottom mounted PSU with filter, allows for cool air to draw into the PSU from underneath the case (and its filtered to a degree) and then exhaust out the back, which means that the PSU doesn't add to system heat and doesn't draw system heat into itself. If you like the features, and it meets your needs, BUY IT! You can get this case in White, Black, and I believe Red.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!