- Allows you to move and copy files between your Android device and your desktop/notebook PC without using a bulky cable
- Works with any USB On-The-Go compatible Android tablet or smartphone with a Micro-USB connector
- Dramatically boosts your mobile device's storage capacity
- USB 3.0 speed with USB 2.0 compatibility
- Plug and Play, with no driver or app necessary
- Includes extra caps and a lanyard for a personalized look and handy access
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux
- $29.84 29.84
- $28.89 –
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Amazing thumbdrive 06/07/2014
This review is from: Corsair 64GB Voyager GO USB 3.0 Flash Drive (CMFVG-64GB-NA)
Pros are the huge storage 57 gb after format.Android phone support is genius.A very small but sturdy case.USB 3.0 speeds are nothing to complain about especially when moving large files ,in the 45mbps range.Small files are average speed for usb3.0 but very acceptable
I was able to finally after years backup and transfer a friends xp computer to windows 7 ,all his personal files since 2002 transferred in less than 30 minutes!WOW
Another use i find using over and over is watching hd movies on my android phone .I would use it more often but seems everyone in the household cant keep their hand off this little wonder and it disappears for days..
All the cons are just being very picky,but other than it being so small iam afraid i will lose it.I found no deal breaking cons ,only other thoughts listed in the next paragraph.
Some thoughts on the otterbox and some other phone cases.Yes you will have to remove the case to access the micro usb port.Also i was dissappointed my Windows 8 phone wouldnt recognize the corsair.I am noticing on different devices ,laptops,desktops,phones,that sometimes you have to insert the corsair a 2nd time before it is recognized.
Now i have to buy a nice keychain to do this thumbdrive justice.Very Nice. 5 star flash drive.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!