- Dual processor - Twice the processing power to maximize performance.
- StableTrac - The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations.
- Multi-axis shock sensor - Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
- Vibration Protection - Enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environments over the previous generation of drives.
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- NoTouch ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
NAS drive 07/08/2014
for a DS412+ synology.
works perfectly no hiccups.
I never really understood the difference between the enterprise line and the regular line (really--but do understand the concept).
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!