- Brushed Aluminum / Steel Mini-ITX Tower
- 2 x USB 3.0 / 1 x Headphone / 1 x Mic Front Ports
- ATX (not included) Power Supply
- 1 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2 x 3.5" (2.5" drives) Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- $99.99 99.99
- $79.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (20%)
- $69.99 after $10.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Indeed a no compromises ITX case 07/15/2014
1) Looks as good as it can get with the cubic design
2) Can fit high end components, staying true to the no compromises slogan
3) Dust filters on the side differentiates this small-form-factor case from other cases in the category
4) Side vents for intake of fresh air is very logical
1) Side doors can be difficult to fit back
2) The front fan intake does not make much sense as it blows much of the air onto the power supply and RAM which are components which are self-cooled or do not need much air.
3) The back upper corners are a bit sharp.
4) The included 140mm fan produces clicking noises at low RPM.
5) One of the pins for the tool-less SSD bay popped out, and I do not know how to put it back.
6) If you are good at cable management, you will notice that there is quite a bit of room at the front in between the power supply and the fan grill. I can understand that Corsair provided more room for those with non-modular power supplies and those who just want to stuff all their cables in this space, but, personally, I think this area could be made smaller to produce a smaller case.
I wanted a small-form-factor case and was deciding between the one by EVGA or Corsair's 250D. I ultimately decided that EVGA's offering was risky due to its included power supply so I chose the 250D. The 250D is certainly bigger than other ITX cases on the market, but Corsair is about no compromises. This case certainly lives up to that value, and this is certainly a very good case for what it is. I only have a few minor criticisms that you can see in the "Cons" section. I would like to see Corsair try an even smaller ITX case from a tower design.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!