- NVIDIA nForce3 250
- Athlon 64 / Sempron
- DDR 400
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Good for Socket 754 01/19/2006
This review is from: ASUS K8N 754 NVIDIA nForce3 250 ATX AMD Motherboard
- Decent Board Layout
- ASUS dependability
- Extras that are included are nice
- Socket 754 and all its inherent issues (no dual DDR, etc.)
- NForce 3 and all its inherent issues
- Only 3 DIMM slots
- No Firewire support
- No gigibit ethernet support (not that it matters much)
- Really flaky memory speed detection
This is a nice dependable motherboard. This biggest gripe I have with it is the flaky memory support. Check other reviews or the ASUS forums for the details. The latest BIOS (1010) has not fully addressed the problem. NewEgg Rocks!
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!