- Save: $39.10 (23%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Reletech P400 Pro Q 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive R/W 5000/1900 MB/s Gaming PCI-E Gen 4X4 NVMe (RT-P400Q-1TB)
- NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface. PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
- All Reletech SSDs come with FREE Reletech Acronis True Image for Reletech Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Reletech utility enables users to re-format the drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
- Attention please: To achieve a speed of 5000 MB/s, a motherboard with PCIE4.0 interface is required. PCIE3.0 interface motherboards can also be compatible and used, but the maximum speed is only 2500 MB/s.
The Reletech P400 Pro Q 1TB Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Extreme Performance Solid State Drive delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen4.0 x4 interface. Based on TLC NAND Flash memory, its performance speeds can reach up to 5000 MB/s (read) and 1900 MB/s (write) when using a PCIe Gen4 motherboard. Using a PCIe Gen3 Motherboard Speeds will reach up to 3400 MB/s (read) and 1700 MB/s (write). Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems. The Reletech P400 Pro Q 1TB Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD was designed using PCIe 4.0 which allows for speeds of up to 5000 MB/s (read) and 1900 MB/s (write), significantly faster than PCIe 3.0. Note: In order to take advantage of these speeds, a PCIe Gen4 motherboard is REQUIRED. Otherwise it will be at pcie gen 3 speed at max of 3400MB/s.
Provides sufficient capacity up to 2000GB, and is better than general 2D flash memory is in storage density and reliability. With the excellent LDPC error correction mechanism of the master control, it can meet your dual pursuit of durability and speed.
Provide 2000GB mutiple large-capacity options. More console games and large file storagein one diskl.
With integrated design, no moving parrs, shock and vivration resistance performance, data storage is more secure.
NVMe standard solid state drives have all-round improvements in write life and read and write speeds. Compared with the past NVMe solid state drivers.The NVMe 1.3 standard solid state drive is more in line with the high-end players’ pursuit of life and speed, so that the solid state drive has a longer life warranty and higher speed reading and writing perfomance.
|Model name||Reletech P400 Pro Q|
|Independent cache||DDR 4 1024M|
|Highest order reading speed||5000MB/s|
|Highest order write speed||1900MB/s|
|Random read IOPS||180K|
|Random write IOPS||450K|