Whether you're a business, school or the average online shopper, finding the right technology solution can be frustrating and expensive. At Revive IT we make this process easy and more importantly, affordable for you, without sacrificing the quality of our products or services. Revive IT operates on the foundation of building relationships with our customers by being your trusted source of outstanding refurbished products at incredible prices.
We expect that you will absolutely love your purchase, if for any reason that’s not the case, we offer completely free returns and no hoops to jump through (yeah we doubled down!), Thank you for shopping with us, we value the opportunity to serve you well!
***Did you know that every computer purchased through Revive IT reduces 23.23 lbs of Greenhouse Gases, saving 10.4 gallons of water and diverting .03 lbs of toxins from local landfills? Partnering together, we can really make an impact on our environment!***
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS (In words we can actually understand…)
What do you mean you don’t trust us? Okay maybe you do, but we want you to be able to buy confidently from us, knowing your purchase won’t become a paperweight next month. We stand behind our product with a free 1 year hardware warranty included on all PC purchases.
We will cover any hardware issues that may occur within the first year from date of purchase. That said, we know you could probably do some pretty awesome modifications but unfortunately we will not cover any issues caused by the addition or alteration of hardware purchased. Further, doing so will void the remaining warranty and we will be unable to process your warranty claim.
Remember to keep your new purchase away from liquids; water may be our source of life but the same can’t be said for your computer. Likewise, rubber balls bounce perfectly off the floor; your computer won’t. Our warranty will not cover hardware failure due to instances of accidental damage.
What’s worse than ripping a hole in your new blue jeans? A laptop that has to be plugged into power 24/7; effectively rendering it a desktop. We guarantee a working, charging battery with at least 1 hour of battery life for the first 90 days.
We want to provide an incredible buying experience that will evolve into a great mutual relationship. In the case that we would need to repair your computer at our facility, our customer service department will setup the warranty claim with you. Waiting on something is not fun, and your repair is no exception! We want your product back in your hands quickly and working correctly. We’ll have it repaired and shipped back to you within 5 business days.
To set up a warranty claim contact us at email@example.com or call us at 602-688-5777 (M-F 8am - 6pm CST) or through marketplace messaging.
We want you to be over-the-moon satisfied with your order. However, if for some crazy reason you aren’t, you are more than welcome to send the product back. We’ll even provide you a PREPAID return label. Yep, that’s right - we will cover the return shipping costs.
If you thought there might be a catch, well aren’t you in for a surprise! THERE IS NO CATCH. The only thing we require you to do is repackage the item you want returned and adhere your prepaid return label to the box. Drop it off at your nearest FedEx location and we will take care of the rest!
We just want the opportunity to do right by you and regain your love and trust!
To ensure that your money gets back into your hands quickly, please do the following:
1. Contact us and let us know what went wrong(or even if you just flat out didn’t like it) so we can get you an RMA and Return Label. We don’t like getting random surprise packages, except thank you gifts! ;)
2. Pack your return safely. More specifically, imagine Ace Ventura is your delivery guy and package accordingly. (If you are struggling, please feel free to reach out to us 602-688-5777 M-F 9am to 5pm MST.)
3. Make sure you include everything we sold you. We mean everything: accessories, AC adapters, cables and anything else we threw in the box.
4. We don’t think this needs to be said, but just in case: Make sure you send the item you actually bought from us. We know we may not be your only supplier, but please don’t remind us.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.