- Email This Seller
River in the Sky is a long-time seller on many internet marketplaces and is part of the Auriga Limited family of companies. We specialize in books and auto parts. Auriga Limited has been selling on the internet since 1999. We are located in downtown Front Royal, Virginia and ship from warehouses in many parts of the country for products that we may not stock in our own warehouse.We know that you have many choices for on-line sales and hope that you will try our award- winning customer service.
- Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchases from River in the Sky and will do our best to make it right for you if you are not happy. You have 60 days for a refund on a product that you are dissatisfied with and 120 days for any product that fails to work properly
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.