- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
Rust Bullet, LLC is a coatings manufacturer specializing in rust inhibitive and corrosion control coatings. Rust Bullet, LLC began operations in Reno, Nevada in 2001, conducting intensive research, testing and certifications culminating in Rust Bullet Products reaching the consumer markets in 2003. In addition to the Industrial and Commercial Applications, Rust Bullet Products have been approved as the designated coatings product for the General Motors Aftersales market, and the U.S. Federal Agencies for application on a wide variety of projects, including naval battleships and guided missile cruisers, communication towers, bridges, commercial building roofing and concrete flooring. A Woman-Owned, Small Business, Rust Bullet has qualified as a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contractor for the United States Government.
As the demand for Rust Bullet Products has steadily grown, Rust Bullet, LLC has developed a worldwide Distributorship Network that encompasses over 40 Nations, as well as Online Shopping Carts accessed through the World Wide Web. Through this Network, Rust Bullet Products can easily be shipped to almost any destination in a relatively quick and easy manner.
Rust Bullet is proud to offer products with new technology in a one-step process providing rust and corrosion control that is environmentally aware and friendly, containing no lead, no zinc, no chromates, and no heavy metals, as well as passing the EPA Standards for potable water. Enhancing the environmentally friendly product, Rust Bullet Standard and Automotive Formulas use a recycled manufacturing process as key ingredient in their unique formula. Never before has the United States Patent and Trademark Office issued two patents for two unique technologies to one corrosion control product. With proper application, Rust Bullet’s Superior Patented Technology permanently stops rust and corrosion and offers a 10-Year Warranty against its return. Rust Bullet performs like a powder coating without the expense, and can be applied directly over rusted or clean surfaces with little or no surface preparation.
- Returns Policy
It is the customer's responsibility to notify Rust Bullet, LLC within three (3) days of receipt of the order, regarding order errors. Cancellations are accepted if the order has not been processed.
Rust Bullet, LLC will refund 85% of the product purchase price if the product is returned unopened and undamaged within Thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Fifteen Percent (15%) of the product purchase price will be retained as a restocking fee and will not be refunded. Refunds will not be issued on orders consisting of 100/+ gallons, special orders, or custom orders. Shipping and Handling charges/fees are non-refundable. Shipping costs on all returned items must be prepaid by the customer. All returns must be properly packaged to ensure they are received undamaged. It is recommended that the customer purchase full insurance to cover loss and/or damage of all returns and to use a carrier and the appropriate shipping method, which provides proof of delivery.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.