Having supplied memory products for over 20 years to our customer's mission-critical computing systems around the world, 18004MEMORY leverages that experience to deliver the ultimate price performance memory products to our consumer and small business customers.
18004MEMORY products can be used in Laptops and Notebooks, Personal Computers(PCs), Servers and Workstations based on Intel or AMD architectures. Our memory spans EDO, FPM, SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, DDR3 and DDR4 technologies, the ECC and Non-ECC, Unbuffered DIMMs, Registered DIMMs, and Small Outline DIMMS (SO_DIMMs).
Seller's memory has a lifetime warranty against physical and functional defects. This does not apply to system or software compatibility or for parts ordered and installed improperly by the purchaser. Since this is a self-installed product, liability shall be limited to the refund (for 30 days from date of purchase) or replacement of memory only.
Guarantee of Compatibility
Our Guarantee of Compatibility extends only to information we provide with respect to a specific computer application. It does not extend to information provided by the manufacturer, other sources or the experience of the end user or their technical staff. In the event that information we provide proves to be erroneous, restitution shall be limited to replacement at current market value of the correct part or a refund of the incorrect items and the outbound shipping charges only.
We offer a 30 day, from the date of purchase, return period for refunds. The item must be complete, in it's original packaging and must not be damaged.
All non defective returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Shipping is Not refundable.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.