Limited Warranty: Apption Labs hereby warrants that the MEATER® wireless smart meat thermometer is free from defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date from proof of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required by you during the limited warranty term, please contact the Customer Happiness Team at Apption Labs by email or mail for instructions on how to pack and ship your MEATER® wireless smart meat thermometer back to Apption Labs:
Do not send any parts of the MEATER® or the MEATER® wireless smart meat thermometer itself to Apption Labs without obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and/or instructions.
All costs for shipping any parts of MEATER® or the MEATER® wireless smart meat thermometer itself to Apption Labs will be paid for by the Customer. All costs for return shipment of Customer products from Apption Labs to the same address the Customer’s product came from will be paid for by Apption Labs.
The Customer may also choose the Advanced Replacement option: pay a holding fee and a replacement product will be sent to the Customer along with a prepaid mailer to return the product in question. The holding fee may be partially or fully refunded after analysis of the product in question by the respective Apption Labs office.
This warranty is VOID if: a) the Product Safety instructions for proper usage of the Products are not followed; b) accidental damage occurred caused by the user or cooking apparatus; c) the MEATER® was used commercially; or d) if MEATER® has been tampered with.
Returns for refund are not accepted after 30 days from the date of purchase. Returned product(s) for refund must be unopened/unused and must accompany proof of purchase (e.g. receipt). Returns for refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs for returned product(s) to Apption Labs must be paid for by the User. If the merchandise qualifies for a refund, we will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on where to ship the product(s). Once the product(s) are received, inspected, and deemed returnable by Apption Labs the refund (less the 15% restocking fee) will be issued to the original payment method/platform/service. Unauthorized returns or returning a product to us that does not qualify for a refund risks forfeiture of product(s). We are not responsible for return shipments lost in transit. We are unable to issue refunds or accept returns for product(s) purchased from a retail or third party online store. Our Customer Happiness Team can only assist with purchases made through our online store, meater.com. For any questions or possible returns you have, please contact or return to the store where you originally made your purchase.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.