Ascendtech is one of the Largest Wholesale Distributors of New, Used and Refurbished computers and consumer electronics. Founded in 2002, Ascendtech specializes in selling quality Excess, Discount, Clearance and Closeout computer-related equipment at aggressively discounted prices.
Ascendtech is an engineering company at its core. Our technical expertise in advanced component level repair, our investment in people and equipment, and our quantifiable results ensure that customers receive the highest quality products. Our technical expertise positions Ascendtech as a leader in the distribution of original replacement parts to serve the Consumer Electronics, IT, PC, Test, Medical and Appliance markets. Leading retailers, independent dealers, rental and repair organizations, and end-users count on Ascendtech’s class leading order fulfillment rates. We stock in excess of 15,000 SKUs and manage an advanced inventory system that provides accurate cross referencing, real-time stock levels, and leverages a pick system to ensure same day shipment of critical parts. The end result is simple – our systems and expertise reduce the total cost of supporting users!
Ascendtech believes that high quality products are produced through the development, implementation, and monitoring of a quality process. Ascendtech’s quality management system (QMS) adheres to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ESD S20.20, and IDEA-STD-1010 standards and is committed to continuous process improvement.
Our quality commitment begins with the IDEA-STD-1010 standard published by the Independent Distributors of Electronics Association (IDEA). The standard is the first and leading quality standard for the visual inspection of electronic components and was designed as a technical resource to serve the electronic component industry regarding the detection of substandard and counterfeit components. Ascendtech’s experience and commitment to quality parts distribution provides peace of mind to customers when choosing the right partner for scalable supply chain solutions.
Your supply chain requires quality products and Ascendtech believes that quality assurance starts with a commitment to sourcing quality products from trusted suppliers. Our vendor management program requires a precertification and prequalification process to ensure that all product is purchased from safe and reputable sources.
We prescreen supplier candidates based on a published set of guidelines, including: product quality, fulfillment capabilities and geographies, financial viability, and shipment dependability. Select suppliers will require a facility audit through an Ascendtech employee or contracted third party auditor.
Ascendtech offers 30 day hassle free return policy.
*An order cannot be cancelled once it has shipped. If you decide to cancel after shipment, please contact Ascendtech for further assistance.
*Returned items must be complete in the original packaging.
For questions, returns, replacement or exchange please contact Ascendtech.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.