Aventis Systems, Inc., located in Atlanta, Georgia, is one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. We specialize in Dell and HP lines of servers and storage units, as well as Cisco, Dell, and HP networking equipment. We also offer a full suite of business class workstations, desktops, laptops and all hardware components necessary for upgrades.
Our mission is to build long-lasting relationships with customers by offering an extensive plan designed to cover their IT needs. We start by leveraging experienced sales and engineering professionals to evaluate our customers’ infrastructure in order to craft the most cost- effective solutions. Due to our expansive inventory, we deliver these solutions with the shortest build and ship times in the industry. Additionally, Aventis Systems offers on-site installation services for customers across the continental U.S. so that we can implement their projects as quickly as possible. All of our customers are covered by comprehensive warranties which include access to dedicated, domestic technical support. Optional maintenance service plans are provided by certified technicians with on-site response times as short as two hours. Finally, to further simplify the purchasing process, we offer equipment trade-in and financing options.
By providing you with a comprehensive IT plan, Aventis Systems effectively helps you focus on your business, instead of the hardware that runs it.
What can Aventis Systems offer you?
- Up to 50% Cost Savings
- Over 5,000 Products In Stock
- Same-Day Build Available
- Customized Configurations
- Certified Technicians
- Robust Warranty Options
- On-Site Support Services (NBD & 4-Hour Response)
- On-Site Installation Services
- Knowledgeable Sales Professionals
- Financing & Leasing Options
We strive to complete each order with speed and accuracy. In the event that you have an issue with your purchase from Aventis Systems, Inc., please read our return policy and do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are facing technical difficulties, you may only require simple instructions to correct a problem with your product. Please contact our Technical Support department toll-free at 1.855.AVENTIS (283.6847) to troubleshoot the issue. If the problem cannot be resolved through troubleshooting, your product will be repaired or replaced by Aventis Systems, Inc. under terms described in the Warranty Agreement.
Aventis Systems, Inc. offers cross-shipping options for domestic customers; valid form of payment information is required to be on file. Please be advised that the exchanged product must be returned within 30 days with the completed RMA form to avoid being charged in full for that item.
We do not offer the cross-shipping option for international customers. International customers must pay for their own return shipping
Purchases may only be returned for refund within 30 days of the purchase date. The buyer must pay a 15% restocking fee and all shipping costs associated with returning the equipment.
All software purchases are final.
All products sold by Aventis Systems carries a comprehensive standard warranty (3 years for server and storage products, 1 year for all other hardware). Should you experience a technical hardware issue during this warranty period, Aventis Systems will work with you to troubleshoot, repair, or replace your hardware.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.