We are happy to accept returns of unwanted items up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Please see the below information under 'RMA Instructions' for details on completing your return. Returns cannot be accepted without a valid RMA number. Please note that consumables such as coffee and tea are non-returnable. Returns may be subject to up to a 15% restocking fee and will be assessed on a one-on-one basis. Refunds are not guaranteed once an RMA number is given and all items are subject to final inspection.
We are happy to cancel orders that have not yet shipped provided that they have not yet reached the shipping process at our facility.
Non-defective/Non-damaged Items - Items in new/unused condition returned will be eligible for a full refund, less shipping expenses. Any fees incurred for shipping and handling are the customer's responsibility. As such, any order that originally did not have a shipping charge will be refunded less a weight-based shipping charge. In addition, packages that are refused by the customer incur shipping charges for shipping both ways. Refunds for such items will be issued less shipping fees in both directions.
Damaged Items - In the unfortunate event that an item arrives damaged, please contact us within 7 days of item delivery. Please include a description of the item, item number and the type of damage. To help speed up the process, you may include pictures of the damaged item as well as pictures of the packaging. Damaged items will be replaced with the same product. Please be sure to keep all original packaging and materials as well as the damaged item(s) until further instructions are given. Any additional shipping costs will be covered by BIGkitchen.
Defective Items - We guarantee all our products will arrive in full working condition, but in the rare event that they don't, please contact us within 30 days of item delivery. Please include a description of the item, item number and the type of defect. We will replace defective items, free of charge within 30 days of item delivery with the same item. Please be sure to keep all original packaging and materials as well as the defective item(s) until further instructions are given.
Please note that it is our policy to replace damage and defective items. If you wish to return the item and receive a refund instead, items will be subject to our return policies outlined above in the 'Non-defective/Non-damaged Items' section.
All items are subject to inspection for a final disposition of refund amount or item replacement.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.