Customer may request a refund within 30 days or one-to-one warranty exchange with us within 1 year from date of completed invoice. Broken warranty seals on goods void all warranties and returns where warranty and return can be made. BattPit reserves the right to charge a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for all returned items.
For all orders, the original shipping fees are non-refundable. If the original order qualified for freeshipping and in the event of the product is returned, the actual cost of the original outbound shipping fee may be deducted from any refunds. If the return product or packaging is damaged or missing parts, the return may be refused.
The return shipping fee may be payable on the orders that are unclaimed or refused at point of delivery, we reserve the rights to deduct this amount from the total to be refunded.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.