Bayland Technologies Return Policies
. All returns must include the following, or they will be rejected and returned to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Bayland Technologies
. OriginaConditionon, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, etc.
. Actual UPC/serial number intact on product and retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. All return requests for refund or replacement can be submitted via Newegg Return Portal with a valid return reason selected within thirty (30) calendar days from the invoice date, and Newegg will provide valid RMA numbers.
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. All return or replacement requests will be processed within five business days after the returned item is received by Bayland Technologies
2. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within three (3) calendar days of the delivery date. If an item is sold without a shipping charge, Bayland Technologies will refund the amount of sale.
3. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials, and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
4. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses and restocking fee unless otherwise explicitly stated on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
5. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent the product from being physically damaged during return transportation, or the customer will be responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping. Any failure or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result in the return being rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by Bayland Technologies.
6. Upon accepting the merchandise reconditioned in strict conformance with the essential criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
7. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Bayland Technologies will refund back to your method of payment.
Restocking Fees and Return Shipping Labels
Returns are subject to restocking fees and return shipping fees. For products eligible for return or replacement, the return shipping labels are free for returns or replacement of the same item within the applicable return policy period and return reasons. Bayland Technologies does charge a restocking fee of 15% and return shipping labels within the return policy period for returns of damaged or defective products.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.